My Coupons/Vouchers Seem Unredeemable
It might be the case that the coupon/voucher you have requested do not meet the term of use. Please check the details below.
- Coupons are valid for set time. If your selected date for the lesson is not within the valid time of a coupon, you will not be able to use it.
- If specified, coupons can only be used for certain lessons or tutors.
- Coupons can't be used for lesson packs.
- Coupons can only be used once per student.
- If the teacher is on holiday or temporarily set to not accept requests, you will not be able to make a new request.
- Coupons cannot be used on hidden lessons.
- Please set the date and time of the lesson to a date and time within the validity period. Tickets can only be used when requesting a date and time within the validity period.
- The ticket is only valid for lessons within the price listed on the ticket. Points and tickets cannot be used together.
- If the ticket specifies a teacher name, lesson name or category, it can only be used for requests within that designation.
- If the ticket states [only for a tutor you are taking for the first time], you can only use it for lessons with a tutor you have never taken before.
- Vouchers cannot be used for lesson packs.
- Vouchers can only be used once.
- Vouchers cannot be used for tutors whose profile is temporarily closed.
- Vouchers cannot be used on hidden lessons.