Cancellation of Lesson Pack
What if I want to cancel the first lesson?
If you wish to cancel individual requests, which have been requested as a part of lesson pack, you can do so from the request page in your student account, just as you would with a regular request.
In that case, cancellation fees will be applied according to the cancellation policy set by each tutor.
- When a cancellation fee is charged
- → The coupon used at the time of the request will be used to pay off the cancellation fee.
- When no cancellation fee is charged
- → The coupon used at the time of your request will be returned to you.
Click here to learn how to cancel a lesson.
Is it possible to cancel the entire lesson pack?
- If your lesson pack request, including the first lesson, was not confirmed yet by the tutor:
- In this case, this lesson pack is considered as 'unstarted,' which means that it can be cancelled for a full refund at any time. Just like any other requests, you can cancel your lesson requests from the request page in your students account.
- If you wish to cancel your first lesson request after it has been confirmed by the tutor:
Once your first request for a lesson pack is confirmed, this lesson pack is considered as “started.” It means, your cancellation request cannot be completed through the request page on your student account. Please contact Cafetalk student support.
After you cancel your started lesson pack, you will receive 50% of your remaining lesson points back.