What’s Online Learning?
It is a service where students and instructors take lessons over the Internet, and as with traditional face-to-face lessons, there are group lessons (two or more students per instructor) and one-on-one formats (one student and one instructor).
Cafetalk provides online English conversation and online language lessons using Skype, a free internet video phone with high sound quality.
Advantages of Cafetalk Online Learning
- You can have a easy control over your lesson schedules as you can take lessons anytime at home. This makes you easier to continue taking lessons without pushing much of your comfort zone.
- There is no need to commute to take lessons. For example, if you were a parent, you will not have to worry about picking up your child both before and after the lessons, as you would normally do. Taking lessons online will save both time and money.
- You can easily take a lesson on your computer, smartphone, or any tablets, and there are no expensive enrollment fees or monthly fees. You can learn efficiently by only paying your lesson fees.
- As long as you have an internet connection, you can take lessons with teachers from all over the world, no matter where you are.
I am unconfident if I can complete my lessons on the Internet...
Cafetalk staff live and work from three time zones, so that we can support students 365 days a year.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
- To Cafetalk Support, contact via Skype: cafetalk.jp
- Inquiries via phone calls: 050-5539-3419
- Contact Cafetalk via chat: our chat box will be found in the bottom right corner on the Cafetalk page.